Voyager Golden Record Box Set, Ozma Records Grammy Winner!
Edited liner notes and hardcover book containing all images included on the original Voyager Interstellar Record, a gallery of images transmitted back from the Voyager I and II space probes, and a new essay by Timothy Ferris, producer of the original Golden Record.
Online Content + Social Media
- OutsideOnline.com — Online edition of Outside magazine. Edit features, gear reviews, travel, industry news related to outdoor lifestyle and recreation.
- Medium.com — Edit premium content, plus articles for Backchannel (tech industry) and Bright (education channel funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation).
- NetworkForGood.com — Write and edit articles, social media content, and educational e-guides focused on online fundraising for nonprofits.
- Bicycle Advisory Committee of Port Angeles — Manage website and social media channels for this active transportation advocacy group.
- A&E Networks: myLifetime.com, History.com, Biography.com — Wrote, edited, fact-checked entertainment features, newsletters, and app content.
- BulbHead.com — A division of Telebrands. Wrote product copy targeting the Gen X market.
- Cleveland Clinic: Wrote and edited content for the Stress-Free Now mindfulness medication program.
- Four Seasons Resorts: Wrote destination pages for luxury properties in international locations, including Shanghai, Cairo, Paris, and more.
- Godiva Chocolates: Wrote product copy for seasonal online catalog.
- iVillage.com — Edited and produced food, nutrition, and recipe e-newsletters and feature content.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network: Wrote medical content for Conditions & Treatments hubs.
- Peninsula Trails Coalition: Managed social media channels, website, monthly email engagement, and online donation platform.
- Sharecare.com — Content conversion for Sharecare partners, including the CDC, Harvard Health, and Scripps Health.
- Visit Port Angeles: Produced social media content for local tourism channels.
Managing Editor/Project Manager
- Budget Living
- Golf for Women
- Muscle & Fitness Hers
- Sly: The Sylvester Stallone Magazine
Copy Chief/Copy Editor
- Men’s Fitness
- Muscle & Fitness
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- Teen People
Corporate + Nonprofit
- American Cities Foundation: Project manager for educational materials.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: Edited quarterly newsletter content.
- Isaac Mizrahi for Liz Claiborne: Edited look books and corporate history.
- Stanford Anesthesia News 2015, 2016: Wrote alumni profiles; edited complete issue content.
Books: Consumer + Academic
This is a partial list of the many books I’ve edited.
Art + Design
- American Contemporary Furniture, Marisa Bartolucci, Cathy Lang Ho
- Cottages by the Sea: The Handmade Homes of Carmel, America’s First Artist Community, Linda Leigh Paul
- Daniel Libeskind: The Space of Encounter, Daniel Libeskind
- Gwathmey Siegel: Buildings and Projects 1965–2000, Charles Gwathmey
- Landfill Dogs, Shannon Johnstone
- The Treehouse Book, Peter Nelson, Judy Nelson, and David Larkin
- Infants & Toddlers: Development and Curriculum Planning, Peggy Deiner
- Race-Class Relations and Integration in Secondary Education: The Case of Miller High, Caroline Eick
Fitness + Running
- Confronting the Climate: British Airs and the Making of Environmental Medicine, Vladimir Jankovic
- Feminist Theory in Pursuit of the Public, Robin Truth Goodman
- Landfill Dogs, Mary Shannon Johnstone
- Langston Hughes and the South African Drum Generation: Letters, 1953–1967, edited by Shane Graham and John Walters
- Palimpsests and the Literary Imagination of Medieval England: Collected Essays, edited by Leo Carruthers et al.
- Staging Age: The Performance of Age in Theater, Dance, and Film, edited by Valerie Barnes Lipscomb and Leni Marshall
- What Environmentalists Need to Know About Economics, Jason Scorse
Law + Management
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies, 4th ed., Erwin Chemerinsky
- Criminal Procedure: Investigation, Erwin Chemerinsky
- Dispute Resolution: Examples & Explanations, 2nd ed., Michael Moffitt and Andrea Kupfer Schneider
- Federal Jurisdiction, 6th ed., Erwin Chemerinksy
- Intellectual Property Legal Opinions, Mark J. Thronson
- Law of the Internet, George B. Delta
- City of Port Angeles Parks, Recreation, and Beautification Commission, vice commissioner
- Bicycle Advisory Committee of Port Angeles and Clallam County
- Lincoln Park BMX Track, board member
- Peninsula Trails Coalition, former board member